Makeup, Fashion, Hair...from my multicultural point of view..

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

STOP THE PRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So this past week I discovered GARNIER MOISTURE RESCUE REFRESHING GEL MOISTURIZER...thanks to a fellow MUA Faith Haller who raved about it (her blog info below).....AND I must say this product is wonderful, really impressed so far....

SO what makes it so AMAZING????..well it is a GEL and not a CREAM which, for me who has oily skin, is a huge plus and so you don't have to worry about that greasy feeling.... it absorbs instantly into the skin with a slight cooling effect and instantly you feel the difference, your skin gets a boost of moisture and it stays like this for the entire day...I MEAN SERIOUSLY JUST FABULOUS....

This product also contains Grape Water Extract which is an antioxidant that defends skin from external environmental aggressors and Vitamin E which smooths and conditions the skin.




I'm telling you this baby is BAD!!!!..and knowing that you can get this at any drug store and your neighbourhood Walmart, Target or grocery for about $6 makes it even more fabulous and to my Trinidadian readers I am positive you can get this at SuperPharm, Pennywise and at some of your local drug stores..At this point I may just toss my other moisturisers...

This can be a great addition to your makeup kit for persons with oily skin, mature skin, problem/acne-prone skin..I sure will be adding it to my kit!!

Faity Haller blog links:
http://www.youtube.com/user/OnlinewithFaithH
http://www.onlinewithfaith.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment