Makeup, Fashion, Hair...from my multicultural point of view..

Sunday, October 20, 2013

EOS REVIEW

EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO PEEPS!!!!!! BEEN WAYYYYYYY TOO LONG BUT I'M BACK...

I'm gonna kick start my blog again by bringing to you my review on EOS lip balm.  I'm currently in the US for a while and at this time of year this Caribbean beauty gets all dry in these parts brrrrrrrrr!!!

So I waltz on into ULTA and see this cute looking lip balm in the form of a pink ball, low and behold it's EOS.  I purchased the Pomegranate Raspberry and I must say this is heavenly.

Now for all you health nuts this product is gluten-free, paraben-free, petroleum-free and phthalate-free.  It is made of 100% all natural, 98% organic, made from vitamin E, shea butter and jojoba oil along with the various berry and acai flavors.  It glided on smooth and kept my lips baby-butt soft all day long...

DEFINITELY A GREAT BUY and I will be collecting all 7 flavors.


No comments:

Post a Comment