Makeup, Fashion, Hair...from my multicultural point of view..

Thursday, May 31, 2012

SAN FERNANDO FASHION WEEK LAUNCH...

So the fashion season has officially started in my lovely home-island of Trinidad and Tobago, and what better way to start off with the Launch/Pre-Show for San Fernando Fashion Week 2012.....

The event took place on Sunday May 13th in San Fernando and here is a sneak peak of what's to come JUNE 22nd-24th, 2012......













I must say I am SUPERRRRRR excited for this event because yours truly will be HEADING the MUA TEAM for San Fernando Fashion week...Stay tuned because I will be bringing to you backstage insight come JUNE 22nd-24th....**yay**...

Tickets can be purchased at Gulf City Toxic, Bang Bang South Stores and at the Box Office by calling 868-722-6059, 868-335-4155...

SPECIAL THANK YOU to BUZZ.TT for the photos.....

No comments:

Post a Comment