Makeup, Fashion, Hair...from my multicultural point of view..

Saturday, May 5, 2012

PRIMING PRODUCTS PT1

Yesterday I paid Sephora a lovely visit and purchased the Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation Primer. I have had my eyes on this baby for a while and so now I can finally begin experimenting.  This product is said to be one of  THE BEST makeup primers on the market with it's hybrid formula that helps create a smooth flawless finish......



I also wanted to purchase a primer that will specifically address fine lines, visible pores and scarring and so I was torn between the NARS Skin Smoothing Face Prep and Smashbox Photofinish Pore and Line Primer.  Both these products have had such great reviews...So the wonderful Sephora clerk actually poured up some samples for me to take home and play to help me decide which of the two I should purchase... and that I shall do....*yay*


So over the next couple days I will be experimenting with these primers and a full review will follow......



2 comments:

  1. Girl, as of late, your blogs have been on-point where my makeup shopping is concerned lol, because actually yesterday I was searching for a 'proper' face primer. As of late, I was using Arista's moisturizer to act as my face primer..... so in searching, I almost picked up a primer by Hard Candy, it wasnt even that specific brand I was going for but I was just looking, but I had lil doubts, of course I read the ingredients but I decided to rest it back on the shelf. So am gonna wait and hear your reviews on those primers and that should confirm my decision on which I should invest in lolol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!!!!....Just not that when searching for a primer you have to really pay attention to what your specific needs (moisturizing, oil control, fine lines and wrinkles, pore refining, smoothing)...Yes i will post my reviews soon..

      Delete