Makeup, Fashion, Hair...from my multicultural point of view..

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

MY LOVE FOR SEPHORA!!!

I take this time out to publicly confess my love for SEPHORA........can I get an AMEN!!! who else is as addictive to that store as I am???

Simply amazinggggggg

So I went to the store this past weekend to pick up some stuff, browsing through the isle I saw Cover FX Clear Prep Primer and thought hmmmmm I should try this one as well heard good reviews, why not, but sadly with everything else I purchased had to wait til next time......

HAHAA but here is where it gets interesting....I get to the cash register and found out I had racked up an amazing amount of point on my Sephora Beauty Rewards Card that I can actually get not one but two sample size of the same primer.....whattttttttttttttttttttt...*whoot whoot*....

So yes I will be testing this baby!!! and review coming soon.....

2 comments:

  1. Free shit is always cool. Big up to all the free shit givers!!! WHOOOT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh yea especially when you spend a heck of alot of money there!!!!

      Delete