Makeup, Fashion, Hair...from my multicultural point of view..

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

'12 SPRING TRENDS.....THE LIPS!!!


Over the next couple weeks I want to talk about some of my absolute favourite trends for spring ’12….Today we gonna look at couple of my FAVORITE makeup trends…..

So here goes…..

I am absolutely in love with the matte pastel lip trend namely the pinks and oranges…they are everywhere!!! Now for these lips to stand out in my opinion it is best to go with minimal makeup on the rest of the face....





Now you can grab a few products to achieve these gorgeous lips. OCC makes some AMAZINGG!!! shades and for this season has released some cool pastel shades....Here are a few colours I have in my kit I think would work as pretty shades for the season.


The colours are Beta, Trollop and Anime...and you can wear them as intense as they are or smudge on a bit just for a wash of colour.....

MAC has 2 wonderful shades I also wanted to bring to your attention....Girl About Town and Pink Nouveau...that can definitely help pull these looks off.....

These looks are all about having fun and keeping it simple...so go out, pull a few shades and have fun...

STAY TUNED FOR MORE SPRING TRENDS..................

3 comments:

  1. I am absolutely dying to get my very first Lip tar. Have heard about it for years now but unable to purchase online.
    My favourite trend right now is the use of Tangerine Tango for just about everything and the clincher is - it looks absolutely marvelous on African skin.
    barbsiesmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been eyeing Pink Noveau for such a long time now! My favourites at the moment for this trend is Milani Mandarina (orange) and NYX matte Summer breeze (pink)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl when you do try that first lip tar you will instantly fall in love and one of the other amazing things about lip tar is that you can mix the colours to create your own.. you will love them..

    ReplyDelete